Filing your motor car insurance claim should not be complicated. With iChoose.ph we just don’t provide you with excellent car insurance quote, we also assist you in the event of claims.
Just follow this 3 simple steps:
Complete Claims Documents:
- Copy of CR (Car registration) and Official Receipt.
- Copy or photo shot of valid Driver’s license and Official Receipt.
- Completed Motor Accident Report Form (enclosed in the Policy Booklet) or Duly Notarized Original Owner’s/ Driver’s Affidavit for minor collision, self accident) or Police Report (original or certified true copy)
- Photograph of the damaged vehicle, picture/s taken at the accident site, estimate (if available).
* additional documents may apply in case of Total Loss or Theft/Carnap.
* full payment of car insurance policy is required before filing any claim.
Send photos of docs via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or +63 917 898 8170
Relax, we will help settle your claim ASAP.