Category: Motorcycle Insurance

What to Consider When Buying Motorcycle

No Comments »
What to Consider When Buying Motorcycle featured image

Many Filipinos fell in love with motorcycles primarily because of the heavy traffic in the country’s major roads, including the infamous EDSA. Motorbikes can help people get past traffic by zigzagging through gridlocked vehicles. Because the country’s public transportation system is still facing various problems due to the coronavirus, many commuters rode bikes to travel and get to work. Some people might even consider buying motorcycles to make their lives…

Read More

Lessons from Coronavirus: Why Car and Motorcycle Insurance is Vital in the Philippines [Infographic]

No Comments »
Lessons from Coronavirus Why Car and Motorcycle Insurance is Vital in the Philippines featured image

Many people worldwide realized the importance of staying healthy amidst the coronavirus pandemic since it is one of the sure ways to avoid contracting diseases. People purchased vitamins of all sorts to keep healthy, and others may have started comparing health insurance as they realized its importance for the new normal. The pandemic showed how vital insurance is in the Philippines since they can reduce one’s overall expenses for anything…

Read More

Insurable Interest Effect On Motorcar Insurance

No Comments »
Insurable interest featured image

Insurance policies are not only meant for individuals who want to protect themselves or their properties from any possible dangers or losses, but also for other people and items. Insurable interest enters the stage, allowing one to insure a property owned by another entity. Insurable interest is a vital requirement for insurance policies issued to protect an individual from financial loss should another person or item be lost or damaged….

Read More

Why a Motorcycle Insurance is Vital?

No Comments »
motorcycle-4187586_1920

Driving a car is fun, but going out on a motorcycle is even more so. Many riders relish the sense of freedom they have with riding a motorbike as they get high while they ride. Motorbikes are a sort of legal drugs that motorists can’t seem to get away from thanks to the high that both the bike’s power and acceleration can offer. The enjoyment a rider has with a…

Read More

Importance of Having the Rider and Passenger Insured Against Road Accidents

No Comments »
Importance of Having the Rider and Passenger Insured Against Road Accidents featured image

Motorcycles are one of the emerging alternatives in Philippine transportation identity. Today, more and more commuting Filipino are opting to buy motorcycles, scooters, or big bikes compared to the traditional 4-seater car or SUV. Who would want to spend money for a ride, which will most likely be stuck along the world’s biggest parking lot, also known as EDSA? More than that, riding a motorcycle is fun. It symbolizes excitement,…

Read More

Cases of Motornapping/Bikenapping in the Philippines

No Comments »
Cases of Motornapping Bikenapping in the Philippines featured image

Next to Vietnam, the Philippines is probably the next country in South East Asia with many motorbike users. In almost every street, every corner, every road—big or small, for sure, there is a motorcycle rider just speeding his way and avoiding Manila’s ‘fatal’ traffic situation. Because of its abundance and sudden rise in number, motorcycles or motorbikes have recently been the common target of thieves. In fact, during the past…

Read More

Protecting Yourself Against Uninsured Motorists

No Comments »
Protecting Yourself Against Uninsured Motorists featured image

Accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. This is especially true with the conditions of the Philippines’ general traffic. Every day, news programs report accidents on the road – from car collisions, people getting hit or ran over, etc. – and this is one of the main reasons why more careful car owners choose to purchase insurance. In the event that they are caught in an unfortunate accident,…

Read More

Motorcycle Insurance

No Comments »
motorcycle insurance featured image

Looking to insure your motorcycle? You are at the right place. Whether you are riding a moped, scooter, cruiser or sports bike, we are here to help you find the cheapest deal of motorcycle insurance policy. In fact, a whopping 99% of our customers find a price that is amazingly cheaper or the same as going direct, while the other 1% fall into pitfall traps and make a wrong decision….

Read More